Full job details
• Assisting in the daily operations of Spa and ensuring guest satisfaction
• Having the first contact with the guest and ensuring all interactions are pleasant and service oriented.
• Answering all incoming phone calls in a professional and friendly manner
• Answering all guest questions regarding spa offerings, appointment availability, length and cost of treatments
• Effectively suggest alternatives to guests if their first requests can not met.
• Scheduling appointments in such a way that we are maximizing the daily revenues.
• Politely confirming time of appointment and cancellation policy to all guest before ending phone conversations.
• Interact with guest, including but not limited to:
- Dealing with guest complaints.Conducting spa tours
- Assisting with spa promotions
- Assisting with journalist visits and photo shoots
- Conducting travel agents site inspections
• Being well informed and educated in all aspects of Spa facilities, policies and procedures.
• Supervising completion of tasks regarding all daily check list and delegated tasks as necessary to staff to ensure completion in a timely manner
• Ensuring complete preparation of weekly requests of par stock and supplies
• Assisting in the preparation of reports, including:
• Reporting for duty punctually and wearing the correct uniform with the name badge at all times
• Establishing good relationship and rapport with guests and colleagues
• Ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene in work areas
• Responsible for retail targets monthly.
• Previous experience as a Receptionist or in similar role within 4 – 5 star hotel
• Very good English language skills
• Must be fluent in Arabic and English language, other language skills is beneficial
• Should be highly organised
• Friendly and personable
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please forward an updated Resume together with a recent full body length photo.