Assistant IT Solutions Manager
Summary of Responsibilities:
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To ensure that all hardware and software systems in the hotel are performing well at all times and to take immediate action in case of system breakdown.
- To ensure that the hotel operation is equipped with adequate hardware and software, in order to obtain efficiency in information flow.
- Ensures that all IT, telecoms and audiovisual equipment and systems conform to standards and are in good working order.
- Applies the brand's quality standards (SOP)
- Contributes to the satisfaction of individual guests by ensuring the technical team has the skills need to resolve simple and recurrent problems.
- Monitors technological developments and latest progress.
- Masters all the systems and applications used in the hotel.· Together with the Event Manager, implements the "connectivity" specifications for meetings as sold to the customers.
- Is responsible for the correct installation of technical IT, telecoms and audiovisual equipment and ensures it is in good working order.
- Identifies and selects external service-providers.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree within the Information Technology field and previous experiences in the same role along with a proven knowledge in the operation and maintenance of the equipment. A good command of English and the ability to fault, find and rectify subsystems are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events. You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results