7 days left
- Job Level
We invite you to be part of The Ajman Palace - managed by HMH. Set on a private beach offering captivating views of the Arabian Gulf, this alluring hideaway is a heritage resort with a modern spirit. For our 5-star lifestyle resort, we are looking for a Reservation Agent, reporting directly to the Reservation Manager.
- Maintain a regular pattern of sales calls and ensures no calls are left unanswered.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Respond to enquiries about hotel products and services over the telephone, fax, email, etc
- Process amendments to reservations such as extensions, early departures, etc. based on availability and strategies.
- Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type after verify availability of room type and rate.
- Ensure revenue is maximized by up-selling guest rooms and recommending hotel facilities
- Enter rooming lists while ensuring accuracy, as required
- Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers.
- Accommodate and document special requests.
- Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations.
- Input and access data in reservation system.
- Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others.
- Previous 1 year customer related experience required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Must possess outstanding Sales skills, Guest service skills, professional presentation and sophisticated communication skills
- Proficient in English and Arabic languages is a plus (Verbal and written)
- Must be able to handle multitude of tasks in an intense, ever changing environment while remaining calm, collective and accurate
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours (Shift Timing)
IS THIS YOU?
*Trustworthy, punctual, self-organized, humble, polite
*Eye for detail
*Exceptional interpersonal Skills
*Passionate about hotel industry