We invite you to be part of The Ajman Palace - managed by HMH. Set on a private beach offering captivating views of the Arabian Gulf, this alluring hideaway is a heritage resort with a modern spirit. For our 5-star lifestyle resort, we are looking for a Recreation Manager.
- The role of the Recreation Manager is to guide his/her team in the upkeep, maintenance and cleanliness of all areas of the Recreation department and to provide outstanding customer service
- Manage team members to ensure high motivation, provision of high quality service and ongoing development.
- Manage the training and development of the team
- Meeting revenue targets and overall department annual budget
- Manage customer feedback effectively to ensure continuous service and program improvement
- Ensure customers and guests receive friendly and consistent personalized service from all team members
- Maintain awareness of department security related to stock and equipment and ensure all department procedures are followed.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are complied with and gym rules are observed by members, clients and guests.
- Ensure the cleanliness and safe operation of the Hotel and its guests.
- Conducts daily and monthly communications meetings and ensures that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
- Plans, organizes, conducts and coordinates a wide variety of recreational activities
- Oversees the day-to-day operations, including follow ups, reporting repairs, maintenance, and housekeeping and reception workload
- Instructs and supervises recreation staff in the performance of assigned duties and checks on the completion of work.
- Previous experience in a five star hotel
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Personal Trainer certification an advantage along with life guard knowledge
- * Requires very good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to coordinate with colleagues, departments and management team
- Minimum of one year experience with similar position, luxury hotel experience is preferred
IS THIS YOU?
*Trustworthy, punctual, self-organized, humble, polite
*Eye for detail
*Exceptional interpersonal Skills
*Passionate about hotel industry