F&B Hostess (Female)
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Full job details
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- To take reservations, handle the reservation book and answers the telephone in impeccable manner and welcomes guests to the assigned outlet.
- To ensure her own pleasant appearance (condition of uniforms) and grooming is impeccable.
- To work with the team to set up the outlet prior to the business hours.
- To observe the cleanliness and maintenance of the outlet and the entrance area.
- To assure the well-being of all guests by maintaining a close, friendly, yet discrete contact.
- To refer guest complaints directly to the immediate Supervisor.
- To get involved in the daily mise en place according to the whole day service requirements.
- If the situation calls for, she is directly involved in the order taking and process of dealing with the guest (assists in service).
- To attend all meeting and briefing sessions.
- To know all menus and on going promotions in the outlet by heart and can recommend if a guest requests.
- To contribute in setting up the outlets database.
- To reassure the guests’ satisfaction upon their departure.
- To carry out other related assignments or tasks entrusted by the Outlet Manager from time to time.
- To be responsible for cashier’s house fund, and its safekeeping.
- To ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system for every food & beverage sale in the outlet.
- To ensure that a check is made and recorded in the POS system for any meals consumed by employees, or any service offered to guests as complimentary or entertainment.
- To enter opening and closing check no. used in his/her shift in the Night Auditors logbook, and ensure that checks are used serially, and all the checks are accounted for.
- To open a guest check in the POS system, punching orders, splitting and transferring tables, settling checks as cash, room charge, credit card or city ledger.
- To prepare cashier’s summary and tally it with Micros (POS) reading at the close of his shift.
- To printing and tally transaction list from credit card machines with physical check, and Micros reading.
- To prepare deposit envelope, write the deposit amount in cashier’s deposit sheet and drop the envelope in the Front Office safe depository, in the presence of a witness, who has also signed the witness column of the cashier’s deposit sheet.Disclaimer
Yassat Gloria Hotel & Hotel Apartments shall provide an equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and career progress when it comes to gender, nationality, religion, ethnicity, disability and shall not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment of any kind.