Restaurant Manager - Rove Hotels (Emaar Hospitality Group)
Full job details
SCOPE OF THE ROLE
Oversees and directs all aspects of the outlet’s operation, under the guidance and supervision of the Restaurant Manager, and within the limits of established Rove Hotels policies.
- We expect that every guest in the restaurant is being granted full attention, reception and best possible care.
- That, with his/her friendly and courteous attitude, he/she supports and maintains the good reputation of the Hotel
- To be thoroughly familiar with the sales-program and constantly informed on all promotions, novelties and changes in the sales-program.
- Continuously train subordinates and develop new training programs and training methods and make sure that employees are trained and follow the Emaar guidelines.
- To maintain a good communication between restaurant and kitchen
- To build a disciplined, well harmonizing team, especially in view of:
- Careful introduction of new employees.
- Strict following of service standards, closing and opening check lists, cashiering and billing procedures and cleaning schedules.
- Daily briefings of the shifts (early stage: pre and post briefings)
- Efficient scheduling of all employees.
- Station schedule daily.
- Human and professional development
- To organize the department in such a way that the department functions well, also during his absence.
- That with ideas and suggestions he/she contributes to a continuous improvement of the entire operation.
- Performs special duties and projects as assigned by F&B manager and assistants.
- To be familiar with local food hygiene and HACCP guidelines as per Dubai Municipality
To explore Rove Hotels please visit www.rovehotels.com