6 days left
- Job Level
- To provide courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, in Guest rooms, public areas and back of house areas.
- To perform all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work
- To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub departments of Rooms Division or any other Department of the Hotel as assigned.
- To perform all duties and tasks when rotated or assigned to another Department.
- To be fully conversant with all services and facilities offered by the hotel.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the Place of Work as assigned.
- To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of Rooms related service and product.
- To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- To monitor operating supplies and reduce spoilage, breakage and wastage.
- To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to Supervisor if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To keep all keys signed out in a secure manner and return them at the course of duty.
- To hand over to the Supervisor / Housekeeping coordinator all Lost & Found items with full and detailed information
- To have a complete understanding of the different cleaning products and their economical use.