Public Relations Manager for the Opening of a Luxurious Property in the Middle East
Full job details
This exceptional property is a newly opening, 5-Star property belonging to a major Global Luxury Hotel Brand. They are currently seeking a talented Public Relations Manager. The Public Relations Manager manages the overall direction and administration of internal and external public relations activities and generates and maximizes media exposure for the property on a local, regional and national level. The Director of PR will be responsible for generating awareness of the hotel through all media outlets, participation in various community & social events, creating targeted PR campaigns and monitoring the development of all marketing and advertising initiatives.
The successful candidate will be an outstanding PR professional, with a solid track record of building and managing national and global communications programs. The Director of PR will possess extensive experience in managing press activity and will have well-established relationships with key media and stakeholders across the region. The position requires strong organisational and project management skills and the ability to strategize the long-term PR plan while also implementing the plan on a daily basis at the tactical level. The Director of Public Relations will be reporting to the Director of Marketing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategic public relations programs
- Assist Director of Marketing to oversee all media, internal and external communication material
- Distribute media releases to the key markets at both national and local level
- Keep abreast of consumer and trade media interests in order to better capitalize on publicity opportunities
- Develop relationships with organizations and businesses within key markets that support and enhance PR efforts
- Manage all media inquiries, press visits and onsite productions
- Monitor all forms of media (TV, radio, print and social media), report on value of media mentions
- Develop engaging stories for the hotel on the brand, hotel and promotional level. Create media personalities within hotel staff- i.e. chefs, concierge, etc to generate positive exposure for the hotel.
- Train staff as needed to appear on camera or be interviewed.
- Be the public face for the property, especially in the Arabic speaking market
- Responsible for the branding of all hotel printed materials, including ensure all photos and copy meet Company Standards
Expectations & Requirements
- Previous PR experience and work Experience in the Middle East required
- Experience and connections with GCC Press in the region required.
- Specific diploma in area of scope: Marketing, PR, Digital Communications
- Full comprehension of all media channels/outlets and strong Digital Media understanding
- Creative content generation experience
- New Opening/Launch experience preferred
- Excellent writing and public communication skills in English and Arabic
Salary and Benefits
- Basic Salary of QAR 14,000/month ($3,750 USD)
- Housing will be provided OR an allowance of up to QAR 10,000/month ($2,750 USD) will be offered
- Transport Allowance of QAR 2,000/month ($500 USD)
- Duty Meals provided
- Medical coverage provided
- Annual flight ticket provided
If you are interested in this role and you meet ALL of the above requirements, please send your resume in WORD format through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applicants, only those that meet all of the client’s requirements and expectations will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.