Front Desk Receptionist
To Maximize guest satisfaction and retention by meeting their unique needs in a timely and responsive manner.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- Handle the check-in of guests including the processing of their reservations and rooming at the unit level.
- Handle all guest requests during their stay.
- Handle all front desk cashiering duties.
- Organize and implement guest programs/plans that anticipate and meet guest needs and interest.
- Handle all leasing activities including the conduct of site inspections and the closure of sales deals as required.
- Act as a link between departments on operations and sales processes.
- Managing the operations of all guests’ use facilities (e.g. The Retreat, Recreation Facilities, Restaurants) if required.
- Support sales & marketing by providing relevant information including customer feedback and sales leads
- Manage individual portfolio assigned to maximize guest satisfaction.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Technical Competence
- Drive for Results
- Problem Identification & Solutions
- Oral & Written Communication
- Co-operation & Teamwork
- Minimum of GCE ‘A’ level qualifications or equivalent.
- 1-2 years’ experience in Front Office operations within the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Willing to work on shift and long hours
- Knowledge to Opera –PMS or Fidelio
- Able to work multi-tasks
1 – Possess little knowledge of principles and processes
2 – Sound knowledge and understand principles, processes and procedures
3 – Able to apply competency on the job with little guidance
4 – Able to apply competency on job and coach others
5 – Able to modify concepts and or ideas to suite special or local context