2 days left
- Job Level
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Fitness Instructor.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible in designing, promoting, conducting and handling all requests regarding fitness programs and classes.
- You will provide help, initiate and assist with specific details to the physical fitness regimen of all Guests & Members and make their fitness experience one that will not be forgotten.
- You will handle fitness appointments in the gymnasium, giving accurate appraisals and effective safe advice in all areas of cardiovascular & strength training.
- You will assist departments in developing attitudes of health and well-being of staff through fitness programs and classes.
- You will select and maintain a range of fitness activities and keep the gym area and equipment maintained, clean and safe for use at all times and in good working condition.
- You Should have a passion for people and drive to provide the best fitness service.
- Ideally you should have at least 1 years’ experience in the same field from a 5* hotel or from a reputable fitness center / industry and be a certified Level 2 Instructor.
- You should also have excellent English communication skills both spoken and written.
- You should have a pleasing,outspoken, positive and driven personality.
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirements will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.
DUKES DUBAI is an equal opportunities employer committed to the promotion of equality in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, the provision of training and career development opportunities.