Events Executive - Food and Beverage
Directs and oversees the Food and Beverage events department. Responsible for seeking new business, ensuring return business, and overseeing planning and execution of events. Ensures customer satisfaction while maximizing facility revenue and profitability.
- Seeks new business and ensures return business in order to meet or exceed revenue goals through various methods such as, but not limited to: telephone solicitation, outside sales calls, site inspections, and written communication.
- Books banquets, caterings, and corresponding recreational activities.
- Ensures proper management of all events, including, but not limited to: sales, marketing, planning, merchandising, servicing, and corresponding administrative procedures.
- Prepares, implements, and compiles data for various reports such as Annual Sales Plan, Monthly Catering Report, Annual Goals, Forecasts, and other reports as directed.
- Works with Food & Beverage department to develop its menus, pricing, and revenue minimums using current and competitive data.
- Builds a healthy and constructive relationship with the culinary department and is aware of the preparation times of menus on offer.
- Ensure all events are costed from a profitability stand point prior to proceeding.
- Develops new ideas for theme events in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing, Recreation, Food and Beverage, Golf, and Membership departments.
- Participates in pre-event presentations, property tours, and customer meetings.
- Ensures accurate and timely invoicing for all services rendered.
- Implements policies and procedures for the Food and Beverage Event Department, including compliance of all company standards relating to quality of products and services.
- Monitors business volume forecast and plans accordingly in areas of manpower, productivity, costs and other expenses.
- Generates monthly calendar of events for management review.
- Maintains accurate records for all Food and Beverage events.
- Coordinates inter-departmental support for all Food and Beverage events.
- Prepares and distributes information pertaining to Food and Beverage events, critical dates and course closures to members, groups, and individuals.
- Assists with the registration of Food and Beverage events.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining excellent service to achieve guest satisfaction.
- Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the department.
- Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by the Department Manager.
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
- Attends staff meetings.
Education/Experience: Degree or at least two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferably Female Candidates on a tourist or visiting visa