Guest Service Agent
7 days left
- Job Level
Holiday Inn Express franchise is operated by Ishraq Dubai LLC.
By working with Holiday Inn Express, you will be part of this culturally diverse enthusiastic and growing company and we help you to achieve your goals by providing training, coaching and above all empowering “Our People”
The ideal candidate will be currently a Guest Service Agent / Receptionist in quality branded hotels. She/he should have had previous experience in the Middle East & if an Arabic speaker that would be an added advantage.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company with a growing portfolio of superb properties and the ideal candidate must have the following competencies:-
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment.
- Welcome and check in of guests, including processing of group arrivals.
- Check out departing guests using the hotel's accounting system.
- Knowledge of Fidelio / Opera and ability to learn new systems.
- Promote and maintain good public relations and endeavours to maximize business.
- Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up.
- Check Hotel situation, occupancy, functions, groups, VIPs.
- Review log book, verify outstanding and follow up pending. Identify if any special assignment for the day.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
- Fluency in English.
- Have a degree or diploma in hospitality or equivalent from a reputed university / High School.
Your application should include a detailed CV with a recent photo, briefly outlining your past work experience. Please also provide 3 references (including email addresses) .