E-Commerce Executive/E-Commerce Manager
- Creating annual marketing plan in cooperation with Revenue Manager.
- Creating a quarterly calendar of online marketing activities responding to key need periods, evaluation of activities and adjustment in line with market trends.
- Regularly appraising and evaluating initiatives to achieve annual budget.
- Evaluation of past campaigns and suggesting new creative ways of increasing revenues.
- Creating and executing strategy of all integrated marketing initiatives including but not limited to: website, PPC and SEO campaigns, analyze budget investment vs ROI.
- Increasing number of unique visitors to the own web-site and conversion ratio of bookings.
- Web-site analytics including production reports, user behavior, site performance.
- Daily management of all social media channels of the hotel, expanding database of followers.
- Working closely with Revenue Manager on creating and evaluating packages on brand web-site.
- Managing inventory on own web-sites, OTAs, working with extranets, updating stop sale notifications.
- Managing hotel content on own brand web-site, OTAs and other distribution channels.
- Weekly monitoring of competitor activities.
• A minimum of one year in similar position with a 4 or 5 star hotel or regional office of a hotel
Competencies, Skills & Personality Traits Required:
- Excellent problem solving, communications and interpersonal skills.
- A creative and enthusiastic personality.
- Great team player, able to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of social and mobile technologies and platforms