Executive Floor Manager
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
The Executive Floor Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Executive Floor in order to meet the business requirements and guest satisfaction whilst ensuring the highest professional services in accordance with the Kempinski service standards.
The job of Executive Floor Manager is executed satisfactorily when:
- Room assignment is done properly and according to Executive Floor guests request. VIP arrival rooms are checked, as well as VIP amenities.
- As many Executive Floor guests welcomed and bid farewell as possible. Financial Policies and Procedures are supported and followed.
- LQA (Leading Quality Assurance) audit results are 85% and above.
- CSS (Customer Satisfaction Survey) results are rated on an average with “5” and above.
- Responsible for Executive Lounge Agents and monitoring activities of every Receptionist/Supervisor such as check in, check out and money exchange.
- Coordinates the work of all subordinates to ensure guest satisfaction and compliance to Kempinski standards.
- Organize and coordinate with Front Office Management all arrivals and departures of Executive Floor guests, VIP’s, groups, room assignment, billing and any additional information requested.
- Provide support to all the reception staff in order to ensure smooth, prompt and polite service.
- Participate in the selection of all Reception staff, motivate them to bring about excellent performance and evaluate their performance periodically.
- Ensure that LQA results are above 85%.
- Identify the training needs, assists in the development of a departmental training plan and the implementation of training activities and follows up.
- At times, conducts training sessions.
- Coordinate with Reservation Department the daily arrivals and solves the reservation discrepancies or any other unusual situations.
- Verify that information on city ledger payments and other hotel pre-payment is complete and accurate and coordinates with Finance Department the obtainment of missing information.
- Maximize hotel revenue by controlling room inventory, group blocking, packages, up selling to next room category, reinforcing the late charge policy to maximize REVPAR. Responsible for the cash inventory allocated to him/her, daily check, declaring shortfalls and separate calculation of tips.
- Maintain regular exchange with Housekeeping Department to ensure the information on the room status in Opera is accurate.
- Coordinate the room cleaning and maintenance in order to accommodate the guest in the hotel as quickly as possible.
- Keep the reception staff informed on the daily operational activities and challenge and provide all Information relevant to their job duties through meetings, handover and logbook.
- Handle guest complaints in a polite and efficient manner, give further instructions to the relevant staff if needed to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain a record of all complaints received from all guests.
- Follow up when necessary and keep the Front office Management informed of unusual complaints.
- Update regularly on all new and current offers of Kempinski and monitor their sales strategies in daily business.
- Participate regularly in training courses and put the skills learned there into practice.
- Maintain regular contact with frequent guests and all-important guests of the hotel.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.