Assistant Outlet Manager - Junsui Restaurant - Burj Al Arab
Full job details
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world class environments. We value diversity and equal opportunity, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
Burj Al Arab is managed by Jumeirah Group, the global luxury hospitality company and a member of Dubai Holding.
Burj Al Arab is designed to resemble a billowing sail and stands at a height of 321 meters. It is one of the most Photographed structures in the world and has been consistently voted the world's most luxurious hotel, with features including in suite check-in and check-out reception desks on every floor, round-the-clock private butlers and use of the hotel's Rolls-Royce fleet. the hotel's 202 luxury suites range from 170 to 780 square meters with a rain shower and a Jacuzzi in each suite, as well as six restaurants and conference and banqueting Venues.About the Role
An exciting role has arisen at Junsui Restaurant as Assistant Outlet Manager. The main purpose of this role is to assist the Outlet Manager in ensuring the guest receives pure Asian experience. You are responsible for the banqueting events and internal events.
Your key duties will include:
- Greeting and meeting guests upon arrival to the outlet.
- Being able to take a walk around before the operation and after the operation.
- Ensuring the operation is smooth before leaving.
- Assisting colleagues to serve, reset tables and if required with food pick up.
- Handling guest complaints.
- Planning for future events.
- Conducting departmental briefings and meetings.
- Assisting the manager in all aspects of operation and administration.
- Implementing, maintaining and training colleagues on LQA standards.
- Developing and maintaining an elegantly appointed environment, with superior staff, dedicated to an attentive, distinctive experience for all dining periods.
- Assisting with hiring, training, supervising and discipline all outlet colleagues.
- Assist in completing and conducing performance evaluations for all colleagues.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have gained high school degree, experience in detailed Food & beverage knowledge within a Quality Luxury Brand. You must have a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar luxury, high end work environment as Assistant Outlet Manager. You will have experience in Asian cuisine and customs as well as experience in management role in a cultural diverse workforce.
You must have a strong leadership skills, knowledge in fine dining concepts, styles and techniques. You must be proficiency in computer software systems such as MS Office is essential as are excellent communication skills in written and spoken English. It is essential if you have an additional language, preferably Chinese (Mandarin).