Driver (Heavy Vehicle)
Full job details
Welcome to our World
Our Vision at Millennium & Copthorne Middle East and Africa is to be the preferred hotel company for our guests, colleagues, and owners while achieving exceptional growth.
We have an Ambition to operate 100 preferred hotels by year 2020.
Copthorne Hotel Sharjah
A luxurious retreat, right in the heart of Sharjah. Enjoy the most relaxing of stays at Copthorne Hotel Sharjah. Our 255 stylish guest rooms are among the city's finest, with many offering stunning views of Khalid Lagoon. Featuring two luxurious restaurants and a variety of venues to fit your needs, whether you’re organising a cocktail reception, boardroom meeting, or company banquet. Our dedicated events team will help you with all your arrangements, from organising the catering to preparing the space exactly as you need it. Staying fit and healthy is never been a problem as we offer well equipped techno gym and an outdoor swimming pool.
Our four meeting rooms each equipped with state of the art technology having their own characteristics and name to go along; Ruby, Topaz, Pearl, and Emerald.
The Business Centre gives you supreme service with the private office for guests use. To add a little sugar on top we provide you with secretarial support and other supporting services like internet access.
Key Job Responsibilities:-
- Ensure guests are greeted upon arrival
- Open car doors for arriving and departing guests and escort them to the lobby
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of the hotel and services and supply information and respond to guest queries
- Ensure effective handover is done, gaining information from earlier shift
- Forward all guest complaints or problems to the manager on duty
- Perform any trips and drives with the hotel car / bus as requested
- Control all guests' car keys
- Ensure that an effective handover is made to the night shift in conjunction with the early Shift Leader
- Establish, promote and maintain good public relations while meeting or exceeding guest expectations
- Maintain the parking spaces and key cabinet and ensure cleanliness is to the maximum
- Ensure that airport / crew transportation flow is maintained effectively
- Minimum 1- 2 years of experience within the 5/4 star hotels on the same capacity – Essential
- Valid UAE heavy vehicle driving license