Female - Executive Housekeeper
About Us :
Dubai Marine Beach Resort and Spa, a Five Star Property in Dubai ,UAE since 1989.
It is the paradise of Luxury Living, Succulent International Cuisine, Modern Business Facilities, Extensive Recreational options and finally the very welcoming and distinguished Aroma Spa for all your health & fitness needs.
This unique property with its own private beach on the glittering Arabian Gulf, the Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa enjoys a truly idyllic setting .The property offers sprawling gardens, landscapes, private sandy beach and various Food & Beverage outlets offers a truly memorable holiday experience modern business facilities for the Business Travelers. Personalized care and attention to details allows a complete relaxation.
Dubai Marine Beach Resort & Spa has established a worldwide reputation for its impressive facilities, excellent restaurants and superb levels of service
Located at the beginning of the Jumeirah Beach Road, the Resort is only ten minutes drive from the City and World Trade Centre, and fifteen minutes from the Dubai Creek Golf Club and Dubai International Airport.
We are welcoming experienced Female Executive Housekeeper to join with our highly trained Housekeeping Team. Executive Housekeeper is responsible for managing the housekeeping department in order to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness of the Resort, including all guest rooms, public areas, food & beverage outlets, banquet facilities and back of the house.
Gender : Female Candidates only
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Leads the Housekeeping Department by developing and implementing departmental objectives in line with the Resort business objectives.
- Supervises housekeeping operations such as cleaning and maintenance whilst ensuring compliance with all housekeeping policies, procedures, standards and satisfaction of guests’ needs.
- Inspects daily all areas and takes corrective measures in order to meet Standards in terms of cleanliness, maintenance and supply.
- Develops implements and continually reviews the policies, procedures, practices and standards.
- Selects, trains, develops, schedules and manages the performance of direct and indirect subordinates to ensure the efficient running of housekeeping operations. Ensures that staff performance is managed and that training and development accordingly.
- Coordinates housekeeping duties with various departments such as Front Desk, Engineering, Sales and Marketing and Food & Beverage to ensure that all guestrooms and public areas are clean and well maintained in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manages linen inventory and guest supplies and the ordering of supplies as necessary to meet quality standards and Resort business needs.
- Prepares the annual budget and manning guide with proper planning and manages the housekeeping department within budgetary guidelines.
- Coordinates and reviews contracts, including pest control, Landscaping contracts , cleaning contracts, flowers and ensures compliance by both parties.
- Participates in the planning of Resort decoration for special functions and festive seasons and organizes the necessary actions.
- Keeps abreast of all new equipments and cleaning products and evaluates their quality, maintains knowledge of local competition and housekeeping industry trends.
- Accomplishes a set of administrative duties such as leading and attending meeting, writing reports and memos and other specific duties related to the job function.
- Planning of annual leave.
- Responsible for duty plans.
- Responsible for lost and found procedures and handling.
- Keeps abreast of all emergency procedures, Resort procedures, product knowledge, VIP arrivals, upcoming events and brief direct subordinates accordingly so that all Housekeeping staff are able to answer guest requests and questions.
- Responsible for material costs and permanent control of all Housekeeping sides.
- Provide trainings to the staff on a regular basis.
- Comply with fire, safety and evacuation procedures as required by Resort fire policy.
- Comply with Resort standards in relation to hygiene and personal presentation.
- Comply with Resort health and safety ,hygiene policy as well as emergency evacuation policy.
- Maintains high confidentiality in regards to guest privacy.
- Reports any suspicious behavior of guests and staff to the Security.
- Notifies housekeeper regarding lost and found objects.
- Ensures that all potential and real hazards are reported appropriately immediately.
- Follows emergency procedures to provide for the security and safety of guests and employees.
- Anticipates possible and probable hazards and conditions and take the corrective actions immediately.
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct.
- Good command of English
- 3 to 5 years experience in similar position in 5* hotels.
- Good knowledge of Opera, Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
Liaises with all departments to ensure smooth operation and develops effective relationships with guests, business partners, local community, local authorities and intermediaries in order to create optimal business opportunities and community relations for the hotel.