Lead TherapistThe Lead Spa Therapist is responsible to deliver professional massage therapy, body treatments, and aesthetic services offered at the Willow Stream Spa; ensuring maximum efficiency, safety, and uncompromising attention to Guests & Members. They will provide courteous services to guests & members at all times, and have comprehensive knowledge and details of all spa treatments, products, facilities and services.
Hotel Overview:Located on the east coast of the United Arab Emirates with sweeping views of the Gulf known for its natural beauty set against the backdrop of the historic Hajar Mountains. The hotel consists of 180 rooms and residences, along with a marina and beach club.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Manager Position Title, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Demonstrates the Fairmont’s ServicePlus Standards in all interactions
- Welcomes and assists guests’ according to FHR Brand Standards
- Is an ambassador of Fairmont Fujairah by providing memorable guest experiences
- Demonstrates a commitment to provide warm, anticipative service to exceed the needs and expectations of our discerning guests
- Possess knowledge about all aspect of Willow Stream treatments and the facility to ensure guests are provided with accurate information, and inquiries are responded to with complete details
- Maintains cleanliness of the facilities and they are in peak sanitary conditions at all times
- Performs all massage, body treatments, and aesthetic services as certified or trained to do so
- Ensures individualized guest service through acknowledging and responding to needs and expectations
- Reviews guest’s medical history/ waiver and all information in SpaSoft, prior to performing each treatment
- Maintains cleans and neat work environment at all times, ensuring equipment for body treatments and personal equipment in safe working order
- Maintains proper supplies of professional products, towels, and other supplies in treatment rooms
- Possess thorough knowledge about all aspect of spa’s operations including telephone usage, guest relations, retail sales, and spa services and facilities
- Ensures proper stocking of all spa amenities, toiletries, and linen items
- Ensures efficient billing of service to guests
- Assists members and guests with the use of sauna, steam, whirlpool, etc
- Maintains accurate records as required by provincial regulations
- Handles guest complaints and solves problems to the degree possible
- Works with related hotel departments to ensure efficiency in meeting guest needs
- Contributes to the team environment by assisting spa colleagues in all areas
- Minimum of three years of experience in spa industry or hospitality
- Must possess outstanding guest service skills, professional presentation and sophisticated verbal and written communication skills
- Must be guest-oriented, have a vibrant personality, and radiate enthusiasm to assist people
- Proficient in English language (verbal and written) with a second or third language as an asset
- Must be able to handle a multitude of tasks in an intense, ever changing environment
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours, and able to work with little or no supervision
- Must possess international qualifications for massage, face, and body therapy (CIBTAC, CIDESCO, ITEC, IHBC, etc.)
- Computer literacy in Windows, MS Office Suite, Fidelio PMS system, SpaSoft, and Micros is recommended
- Safety oriented first aid and CPR Basic Rescuer
Visa Requirements:Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Job Level : Colleague Schedule : Full-time Shift : Rotating / Shift Work Travel : No Closing Date : 30.Nov.2016, 4:59:00 AM Job Number: FMA00098