AC Technician- Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
A/C Technician – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
The AC Technician is responsible for performing all duties associated with guest room, public space and meeting room AC repair and maintenance. In addition to these duties, the AC Technician will perform duties associated with general hotel maintanance calls from guests and meeting clients, as well as repair and maintenance of other hotel equipment.
- Make repairs to hotel air conditioning system: change filters, clean coils, replace motors.
- Maintenance, repair, and installation of AC systems and equipment for the hotel.
- Servicing, rebuilding, troubleshooting, cleaning, modifying and operating AC, refrigeration, controls, equipment and related systems.
- Responding to quick calls and service as needed for air conditioning, cooler, freezers and hood systems.
- Providing complete and constant operational capabilities of all equipment and systems related to AC.
- Performing preventative maintenance, cleaning, and replacing supply and return air vents, maintaining insulation repairs on ducts and chilled water lines.
- Take required readings on equipment.
- Test cooling tower and record readings.
- Understand and be able to read blueprints and wiring diagrams.
- Trace and repair all types of water lines.
- Troubleshoot and repair kitchen equipment.
- Provide proper documents for ordering parts as needed for equipment.
- Maintain repair and preventive maintenance records.
- Maintaining hotel issued vehicle, tools, and equipment.
- Perform and maintain work to local, state and Federal codes.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will