Full job details
Mandarin Oriental, Doha
Mandarin Oriental, Doha will be the first Mandarin Oriental Hotel in the Middle East. It will be located in Mushaireb Downtown Doha. Msheireb Propertie's an ambitious development of a 35 hectare site adjacent to Doha's cultural gem, Souk Wakif and near the city's business centre in West Bay.
Do you see yourself as a Marketing Executive to join our pre-opening team of the Mandarin Oriental, Doha?
Are you passionate and enthusiastic about Marketing Communications in hotels?
At Mandarin Oriental we employ colleagues with passion and willing to deliver the best service and experience to our guests.
- Creative/ Big ideas generation.
- Executing Marketing campaigns in accordance with the programme.
- Copy writing and implementation of social & digital media programmes.
- Partnership relations: joint PR announcements and activities.
- Media plan management.
- Website maintenance.
- Collateral development.
- Prioritise all customer touchpoints:
- Traditional, digital and social media audiences - local and global
- Stakeholder relations
- Internal communications
- Desk research eg: Competitor analysis, sport, arts & culture opportunities, visuals, entertainment, suppliers.
- Document control; electronic and hard copies including collaterals, AV, POs, MODOH approvals.
- Work closely with commercial / sales team to ensure all initiatives and offerings are fully exploited by the Marketing department.
- Work with all relevant departments to ascertain public interest content; validate USPs.
- Support all departments with collaterals and ensure their adherence to MOG brand guidelines.
- Weekly and monthly WIP reporting.
- Maintaining an events calendar for all identified targets.
- Senior School qualifications or equivalent
- A minimum of 3 years' experience
- Luxury Hotel experience
- Specific diploma in area of scope: Marketing, PR, Digital
- Previous experience working in the Middle East Region
- Good knowledge on computer systems
- Driving License
- Full comprehension of all media channels/outlets
- CSR understanding
- Digital Media understanding (execution experience)
- Creative content generation
- Product launch experience
- Event planning and execution experience
- Middle East market place work experience
If you are interested in joining our pre-opening team apply today!