SCOPE AND GENERAL PURPOSE
Responsible for repairing, replacing and maintaining the hotel’s physical equipments, fixtures and fittings related to plumbing system in accordance with standards for quality, cleanliness, guest satisfaction, and safety and security.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- To inspect, clean, maintain and repair all mechanical and plumbing installations and systems.
- To maintain and repair all mechanical and plumbing fixtures and fittings.
- To maintain and service waste water/ sewage systems, pumps grease traps and related equipments.
- To maintain and service pool pumps, Jacuzzi pumps and equipments.
- To carry out preventive maintenance tasks on all mechanical and plumbing equipments.
- Record daily testing of Swimming Pool water and all water samples on monthly basis.
- Attends all types of repair and maintenance work in the Hotel premises.
- Supports and initiates programs for the improvement in procedures and the reduction of the energy and utility costs.
- Attends scheduled training courses, briefings as required.
- Participates actively in Hotel-initiated employee activities.
- Maintains good relationships with colleagues within the department and with other departments and contributes to team spirit.
- Comply with hotel standards in relation to hygiene, health, and safety policy.
- Adheres to set procedures for attendance and timekeeping.
- To carry out other tasks as maybe required from time to time by the management.