Staff Housing Supervisor
- Maintain records and update of the team member’s accommodation and key allocation at all times.
- Keep updated records on team member’s accommodation inventory.
- Ensure full implementation of accommodation policy and procedures.
- Prepare reports and summarize activities in accommodation to keep in the log book for the review of the Human Resource Manager .
- Ensure cleanliness, hygiene, tidiness and security in the accommodation.
- Supervise the cleaning of the facilities.
- Arrange accommodation for the new team members and provide warm welcome upon arrival.
- Administer any repair requisition on the accommodation site and report them immediately to the maintenance.
- Visit daily all the accommodation sites of management and employee housing and conduct necessary inspection.
- Inspect the facilities upon the departure of the team member; supervise necessary repairs and prepare the accommodation for the next resident.
- To attend any training required, both technical and practical in operating the equipment and being able to get the maximum out usage of all equipments.
· Gives regular feedback to supervised team members on performance issues (both for the group as well as the individual).
- Supervise and delegate duties to staff within the department.
- Take an active interest in the welfare, safety and development of staff.
- To have and maintain effective communication with other Heads of department, Line Managers.
- To ensure that team members are neat, wearing the correct attire and ready to perform their duties to the fullest at all times.
- Plan, implement and monitor departmental staff training.
- Build an efficient team and ensure the continued improvement in staff motivation through consultation, target-setting and appraising.
Supervisory and human resources management skills
Proficient in Mircrosoft Office applications
2 years experience in a similar role within the hotels