Arabic Sweet Chef (Syrian or Lebanese National)
Shangri-La Hotel Doha is located in the heart of the premier business district, West Bay is the first choice for international business travelers amongst other luxury hotels in Doha. Shangri-La Hotel, Doha delivers a unique blend of Asian and Qatari Hospitality. The luxurious accommodation and lifestyle facilities are complimented with the most exciting collection of dining and entertainment choices, offering exceptional value.
- Responsible for the production of all Arabic items in Pastry section and other Outlets.
- Takes responsibility for ordering specialty items and controlling food cost.
- Prepares food and expected to deliver the highest quality and hygiene standards.
- Provides training and shares his expertise to the culinary team.
- He/She should have at least 2 years experience in a similar position in a 5* hotel.
- Should be resident in Doha.
- Creative and produces excellent quality of Syrian and Arabic sweets Outstanding knowledge on handmade Kanufah, Baklava, Berma, Riz Bel Halib, Mohallabiya, Moghlee and other Arabic Sweets.
- Good command in English language Very knowledgeable in Food & Hygiene Sanitation standards.
- Highly motivated and passionate to do the job.
- Flexible and able to work long hours whenever needed Proactive, vibrant and engaging to guests and colleagues