About Murwab Hotel Group
Established in 2015, Murwab Hotel Group is Katara Hospitality’s standalone operating division which manages an international collection of boutiques upscale hotels and brands offering contemporary hospitality steeped in cultural heritage.
The Murwab Hotel group currently manages properties under its three main areas of business: Murwab Hotels, The Bürgenstock Selection as well as a collection of independent non-branded upscale properties.
Murwab Hotels is a contemporary collection of stylish upscale hotels that offer dynamic and engaging hospitality. Murwab Hotels connect with local culture and traditions to offer truly authentic experiences.
The Avenue , a Murwab Hotel
The Avenue Hotel will open in early 2016 with its 170 keys as a contemporary upscale hotel located on Jawaan Street in the Al Sadd District. The Avenue aims to feature a World Renowned branded restaurant, an all-day dining restaurant and we are finalizing negotiations for a Six Senses Spa. The Avenue, a dry hotel is a stylish boutique hotel, very much tailored towards the GCC business traveler.
- To execute efficiently a maintenance and repair program for the Hotel electrical equipments and fixtures.
- To protect the Hotel from fire and look after other aspects of safety.
- To follow energy conservation program.
- To ensure effective communication within the department and with other departments in the Hotel.
- To maintain all readings of electricity and other related log sheets.
- To carry out preventive maintenance work as per the schedule.
- Attend all types of repair and maintenance work in the Hotel premises.
- Supports and initiates programs for the improvement in procedures and the reduction of the energy and utility costs.
- To execute all the works pertaining to Engineering Department.
- Attends scheduled training courses, briefings as required.
- Participates actively in Hotel-initiated employee activities.
- Maintains good relationships with colleagues within the department and with other departments and contributes to team spirit.
- Comply with hotel standards in relation to hygiene, health, and safety policy.
- Adheres to set procedures for attendance and timekeeping.
- To carry out other tasks as maybe required from time to time by the management.
Education High school or equivalent education required. Experience One to two years experience in related positions. Hotel experience preferred.