Specific Job Responsibilities
- Identifying new contacts and develops sales leads.
- Respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue.
- Ensuring enquiries are converted into confirmed business and opportunities to up-sell are implemented.
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients.
- Calls on pre-determined number of companies per day according to agreed action plans.
- Checking customer satisfaction and resolving any outstanding issues to ensure future business.
- Establish and maintain files on major active accounts within respective market areas.
- Promote and produce sales leads when applicable.
- Provide feedback to the Sales & Marketing Manager on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in his/her market areas.
- Arrange sites inspection of hotel.
- Ensure an optimum yield from event through planned and focused sales.
- Manage timely execution of events and related follow up.
- Produce sales related financial report
- Maintains professional business confidentiality.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established hotel policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.
- Complies with Hotel’s health, Safety and hygiene policy.
- Obtains a full Potential Analysis at least once a year on all respective accounts.
- Attends scheduled training courses, briefings as required.