1 day left
- Job Level
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Generates and maintains customers of defined accounts (face to face, telephone calls and entertainments).
- Identify New potential accounts.
- Solicits and serves transient and group business and meetings from commercial accounts and any other source.
- Respond to sales opportunities in order to maximise revenue.
- To review on monthly basis profile of company accounts/ based on room night production, average rate to ensure accounts are achieving room night production requirements.
- Updates the Director of Sales & Marketing on account fluctuations.
- Executes sales objectives and action plans.
- Ensuring inquiries are converted into confirmed business and opportunities to up-sell are implemented.
- Produce quotations and written confirmation to all clients as approved by the Director of Sales & Marketing .
- Calls on pre-determined number of companies per day according to agreed action plans.
- Checking customer satisfaction and resolving any outstanding issues to ensure future business.
- Establish and maintain files on major active accounts within respective market areas.
- Promote and produce sales leads when applicable.
- Provide feedback to the Director of Sales & Marketing on changing marketing conditions, including trends in the competition, as a result of direct sales solicitation, telephone and direct mail, in his/her market areas.
- Arrange sites inspection of hotel.
- Ensure an optimum yield from event through planned and focused sales.
- Manage timely execution of events and related follow up.
- Produce sales related financial report
- Maintains professional business confidentiality.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established hotel policies to achieve the overall objectives of the position.