Operations Manager - Barasti
Full job details
Marriott International is the world’s leading global hospitality company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. With 5,700 properties, you’ll find us in your neighborhood and in more than 110 countries across the globe. Learn about our 30 hotel brands at www.marriott.com/marriott-brands.mi. Find Your World.™
Le Meridien Mina Seyahi Beach Resort & Marina is situated in the modern, vibrant, and cosmopolitan city of Dubai. Our five-star resort is set on 1,200 meters of the Jumeirah coastline, curving alongside Dubai’s largest private white-sand beach and glittering, 238-berth world-class marina.
Food & Beverage (F&B) represents approximately half of total business and is a key driver of guest experience. As a result, the F&B function is critical to the overall success and reputation of our individual hotels, our portfolio of brands, and for Starwood as a whole.
Barasti Beach Bar & Restaurant is a vibrant beach venue that is constantly full of excitement. Situated on its own private beach, just a stone's throw from the Palm Jumeriah and comes with stunning views and an extensive food and beverage listing - it's no wonder Barasti has become an institution of the Dubai social scene.
The ever busy beach venue, renowned for its great music and delectable menu, topped the list of the world’s best 100 bars (www.worldbestbar.com). Barasti has also received numerous local awards, most recent awards being BBC Good Food Best Beach Club, along with Ahlan Best Bar in Dubai and Time Out’s Best Outdoor Bar and Highly Commended Sports Bar.
We are looking for a well experience Restaurant / Bar Operations Manager to lead Barasti bar and restaurant
* European operational background with experience in UAE
* Single Status
* You should have previous experience in managing large scale, high
volume Food & beverage outlet in a dynamic environment.
* Five years plus experience
* Nightlife/late night operations experience essential.
* Experience in large scale music events and operations.
* Ability to manage all aspects of the business (daily Operation, F&B cost,
* Budgeting, forecasting, quality control)
* Ability to plan and implement new business strategies
* Ability to work independently and with SLT for optimal results.
* Ability to manage, train and develop a large team of over 100
* Result oriented, proactive, innovative leader with an ability to lead and
improvise in all situations.
* Ambitious, target driven and trend-setting manager.
* Ability to interact with a team of mixed nationalities within subordinates
and client base.
* Good interpersonal, People management and Leadership skills.
* Working times will vary, however successful candidates will be required
to work additional hours to meet the demand of our business and the
* Ability to supervise over 100,000 clients a month.