Arabic Cid Report Clerk
Full job details
As a CID Report Clerk, you serve as an integral component of the Front Office function by supporting the Front Office Team.
CID Report Clerk will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
1. Collect all registrations cards of newly checked-in guests from reception desk and upload information from scanned document (i.e. passport, driver’s license, national ID, GCC ID Card or Labor Card) into the CID-HIS system. Some information are to be copied from registration card as supplied by guest.
2. Attach scanned document together with personal guest profile and electronically send to police.
3. Collect all registration of all checked-out guests and update personal guest profile in the CID-HIS System.
4. Uploading and updating guest information must be carried-out within two (2) hours after check-in/check-out.
5. Periodically print-out ‘Guest In-House’ list and compare with the CID-HIS data to ensure that it is updated.
6. Attend to police who come from time-to-time to check regular updating of information.
7. Organize the collection of registration card from front desk and ensure that all are turned-over completely.
8. Control the use of CID-HIS System and that it must not be used for any other purpose other than to submit and update guest information as required by the police.
9. Relieve for Telephone Operators as necessary.
10. Provide assistance to any Front Office section, particularly on translation services, as necessary.
11. Responsibly use all available systems and equipment at Front Office including PMS (Property Management System), copier, internet, etc.
12. Be familiar with all hotel services, offers and facilities and their operating hours.
- Similar experience needed in a 4-5 star hotel
- Excellent command of English and Arabic Language, both spoken and written
- Holding Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or any Front Office Training Certification
- Enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and hotel guests
- Excellent Guest Relation Skills
- Multiple language ability is considered as additional advantage
Your benefits will include
A competitive tax free starting salary and expatriates benefits as per UAE Law. Additionally, you will have opportunity to be connected with 600+ hotels of the Preferred Group worldwide.
As an employee of the Nassima Royal Hotel, you will be entitled to its employee benefits as well as those of Preferred Hotel & Resorts.