7 days left
- Job Level
Ensure to maintain high standard of the Spa facility and providing a high standard massage service for the guest and members according to their requirements
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the facility is open for the guest and members and every equipment available for the guest use.
- Facility should maintain in high standard and ensure that every guest is received a personalize service.
- Welcome every guest and member in proper manner and introduce the facility with services offered.
- Help customer relax by giving massage treatments.
- Massage according to client’s condition (i.e. pregnant, limb or stroked)
- Perform different kinds of massage (i.e. Swedish, shiatsu,) according to the customer’s demand.
- Use appropriate rubbing liquids, vibrating tools, and other massage equipment’s.
- Prepare the room for the guest; assist them to their designated rooms.
- Prepare the client’s toiletries, oils and lotion and other necessity for aroma therapy.
- Advising the customer suitable massages according to what they want.
- Educate the client with after care and the products to maintain
· A graduate of vocational course in Massage Therapy or Reflexology
- Must have 2-3 years of experience.
- Must have wide knowledge and expertise in various massages.
- Knowledge on the proper ways of relaxations.
- Must have knowledge in human body and anatomy (i.e. muscles, bones, blood circulations)
- Perform gentle and hard massages according to the client’s demand.
- Perform different style of massages according to the health condition of the client.
- Must have knowledge on the different attributes of massages in the body.
- Must be well-mannered.
- Knowledge in using different massage equipment’s such as facial massager, massage vibrators as well as the rubbing liquids that are used in therapy