Chef De Partie - Butchery
Competitive Salary & Attractive Benefits
Full job details
- Directs the subordinates in cleaning the section and the refrigerators. Coordinates with Sous Chef on duty schedules according to business forecast.
- Manage the performance of direct reports through monitoring, coaching, training and conducting performance reviews.
- Prepares requisition as and when required. Establishes daily par stock list of determined stock requirements to avoid spoilage and wastage. Prepares all kinds of meat and fish dishes and serve food dishes according to requirements. Follows and maintains recipe cards and skillful measures for food cost. Gives daily instruction to his subordinates. Ensures that the municipality standards are met including the proper turnover of meat, fish and vegetable items in the refrigerators.
- Responsible for FIFO in all kitchen areas as required by department.
- Compliance with HACCP and training his
- Perform other assigned duties that contribute to the Company's mission and objectives.
- Friendly, professional communication
- Cooperation and willingness to assist
- Positive image portrayed reflecting company image.
- Commitment to the mission statement and company core values.
- Lead by example at all times, ensuring all work related duties are conducted in a professional manner
- Be punctual and on time for work and meetings
- Ensure uniforms and grooming standards are of a high standard and maintained.
- Efficient and consistent work practices.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Sous Chef and Executive Sous Chef in an accurate and timely completion.
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake activities.
- Participate in training as requested by the Sous Chef and Executive Sous Chef. Demonstrate a commitment and support to all departmental and in house training programmes.
- Minimum 2 years of experience within 5 star branded resorts on the same capacity or Position – Essential
- Ability to speak, write and converse advanced level of English – Essential
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office package – Essential
- Maldives experience would be counted as an advantage
- High quality staff housing with,
- Gym, Recreation area,
- Laundry, Staff Beach,Sports Field
- Annual ticket
- Meals in the staff restaurant
- 6 day weeks
- 30 calendar days annual leave
Recognized by the World Travel Awards as Europe's Leading Tourism Development Company; Aydeniz Group introduces its first property in the stunning Gafuu Atoll, Maldives. This exceptional luxury resort features 122 villas with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, six outlets offering world-class cuisine, an extensive spa, scuba diving centre and an array of water sports. With superb amenities and impeccable service this 150,000 square meter island is heaven on earth. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt. Ltd. has been assigned with the development project of Maguhdhuvaa Island in Ghaafu Dhaalu Atoll of Maldives and has started its organization for a luxury resort project. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt Ltd is newly incorporated as an affiliate company of Ahmet Aydeniz Insaat AS (one of the leading construction companies of Turkey, mainly involves in large scale infrastructure projects like dams, roads, airports, irrigation Networks as well as big scales of super structures in Turkey and abroad