3 days left
- Job Level
DUKES DUBAI is located in the heart of New Dubai on the trunk of the Palm, amidst a residential estate and will comprise both a hotel and apartments. The hotel is just 10 minutes’ drive from Dubai Marina and Sheikh Zayed Road, and 45 minutes from Dubai International Airport. It enjoys spectacular beach front views and access to Oceana’s resort facilities.
DUKES DUBAI will proudly rely on Dukes London - the multi-award winning flagship hotel, situated in the heart of London St. James, blending quintessential British charm and cosmopolitan luxury, to create a stunning residence and hotel in Dubai and establish unrivalled British elegance and comfort in Dubai. Our residential community at DUKES promises an ‘all-in-one’ way of life that combines luxury, convenience, privacy, and peace of mind. It will be a retreat from the hustle and bustle of city life, where guests will be treated to an impressive array of first-class amenities and services.
All of our 279 rooms and 227 apartments have been designed with the modern sophisticated traveller and business investor in mind. Bedrooms feature king size beds, walk-in wardrobes and beautiful en-suite bathrooms. The kitchens in our Studios and Apartments are chic in design and fully equipped with top-of-the-range appliances, offering stunning accommodation and living areas at one of the most desirable locations on Palm Dubai.
Proud sister hotel of Dukes London, voted England’s Leading Hotel for the third time in a row at the World Travel Awards.
We are currently looking for Recreation Attendant.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Ensure swimming pools (main & children’s pool) and the complete health club area is clean at any times and report any maintenance.
- Ensure the sun lounges are clean and free of any debris during the operation
- Ensure the pool deck is swept and watered down and that all furniture is in the correct place.
- Assist with the cleaning of all areas of the operation.
- Assist with potential new members, giving a complete tour of the facility and being fully conversant with all prices and facility details of the club.
- Check constant on the changing rooms and ensure that they are clear of litter, used towels, etc.
- Report any guest complaints to Superiors immediately.
- Observe high standards of personal hygiene.
- communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures.
Should you believe that you are the right candidate for the role, please apply online ONLY by submitting a cover letter, and your full updated CV, featuring a recent photograph. Candidates not meeting this requirement will not be considered. Applications sent directly by email will be disqualified.