Between a beach and freshwater lagoon, Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara offers refreshing luxury, and also a gateway to Oman’s cultural treasures. Culinary experiences immerse you in the Middle East’s exquisite tastes, and take curious diners on scintillating journeys. Sip refreshments and savour marinated barbeque dishes at the Mediterranean beach bar. Gourmet world flavors are yours to enjoy all day. For dinner, let us tempt you with Asian specialties from countries that border the Mekong River. At Al Baleed Resort Salalah by Anantara Guests will enjoy a choice of 30 Premier Sea View rooms and 10 Deluxe rooms with sea or garden views, 96 villas, including 88 private pool villas, Private 250 meter beach, Outdoor temperature-controlled infinity swimming pool, Anantara Spa with Salalah’s first hammam and razul treatment rooms, 3 restaurants including a signature Asian restaurant and much more.
Al Baleed Resort by Anantara is looking for Accounts Clerk to join its team.
As a member of the finance department, this role is responsible for ensuring that all the financial affairs of the hotel are conducted to the highest standards of honesty and integrity. High ethical standards are necessary to maintain both competitive advantage and the pride and confidence of our associates, and to provide quality products and services to customers and clients.
- Ensuring proper authorization for all goods entering the hotel.
- Inspecting all incoming goods to ensure that quantity, quality, price and all the other specifications are adhered to.
- Prepare daily receiving report summaries and report on any variances immediately.
- To check and input Food and Beverage and General store purchase into the hotel inventory system.
- To ensure the goods are secured and prompt transfer.
- To ensure that goods in the receiving area are secure at all times.
- To ensure that Occupational Health and safety requirements are observed, maintained and enforced.
- To collect and process all folio received from the front office on a timely basis.
- To prepare invoices for all the folio and send to the Credit Department or Mailing to travel agent and the company.
- Ensuring all necessary reports are printed after batch entry.
- Prepare and monitor the Account Receivable Aging Report weekly.
- Reconcile accounts receivable statement and follow up the variations.
- Work closely with Credit Department for collecting all cheque from the Debtor, and check the collection report.
- Performing related duties and special projects as assigned.
• Higher Education in Accounting and Finance or a related field.
• Knowledge of Accounts clerk responsibilities.
• 1-3 years general accounting experience.
• Knowledge of office administration and procedures and general bookkeeping procedures.
• English skills: Speaking; reading; writing.
• Computer literate.