Director of F&B
Island Hideaway re branded, as hideaway Beach resort & Spa is an exclusive luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of dhonakulhi in North Maldives, Indian ocean. Currently the resort accommodates 10types of 100 villas. The island is a heaven of peace, tranquility and serenity. After an extensive renovation of the entire island we are proud to introduce 54 new luxurious water villa's, new dining concept and additional services and facilities.
Members and awards won by Island hideaway:
- A Member of the responsible Hotels of the World
- Top 25 Hotels for families in Asia 2012- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Small Hotels Maldives 2011- Awarded by International Hotels Award.
- Certificate of Excellence 2011- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Spa in a Beach Resort 2010- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Award of Excellence 2010- Awarded by Wine Spectator
- Indian ocean's Best Leading villa 2009- Awarded by World Travel awards.
- Best Independent Hotel Worldwide, Runner Up 2008- Awarded by luxury travel Awards
We are looking for a Director of F&B who can Join Our Team He/She Should Plan, organize, direct, and coordinate the workers and resources of the restaurant for the efficient, well-prepared, and profitable service of food and beverages.
Tasks and Duties:
1. Work with chefs and other personnel to plan menus that are flavorful and popular with customers. Work with chefs for efficient provisioning and purchasing of supplies. Estimate food and beverage costs. Supervise portion control and quantities of preparation to minimize waste. Perform frequent checks to ensure consistent high quality of preparation and service.
2. Supervise operation of bar to maximize profitability, minimize legal liability, and conform to alcoholic beverage regulations.
3. Work with other management personnel to plan marketing, advertising, and any special restaurant functions.
4. Provide training for service personnel.
5. Investigate and resolve complaints concerning food quality and service.
6. Enforce sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
7. Comply with all health and safety regulations.
8. Review and monitor, with bookkeeper or other financial personnel, expenditures to ensure that they conform to budget limitations. Work to improve performance.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by management.
1. Degree in hotel/restaurant management is desirable. A combination of practical experience and education will be considered as an alternate.
2. Good organizational skills for dealing with diverse duties and staff.
3. Five years experience as a F&B Director in 5* Hotel
We Provide Attractive Salary, Monthly Service Charge, Complimentary Meals and Accommodation, Return Ticket and Many More.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or to get more information please visit: www.hideawaybeachmaldives.com