Credit Manager - Meliá Doha 5* Hotel ( Arabic speaking)
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Researches discrepancies and debit memos to accurately process issue.
● Maintains all records and files and backup documentation related to accounts receivable.
● Reviews an aging report on a weekly basis.
● Insures company adherence to corporate credit policies and procedures for consistent handling of collection matters to maintain good customer relations.
● Researches and responds to all accounts receivable inquiries in a prompt manner.
● Establishes credit limits and monitors new accounts based on current financial information, business history and current credit reports.
● Responds to credit reference inquiries with pertinent credit information in accordance with company procedures.
● Creates and maintains proper response letters on computer for various incoming correspondence.
● Interacts with credit insurance company to insure proper coverage and limit company’s risk exposure.
● Responsible for agreed to collection cycles.
● Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management
- Energetic, detailed oriented, able to adhere deadlines on a timely manner.
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
- Leadership & control work policy
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficiency required, SAP plus.
- ONLY CANDIDATES WITH GCC EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED