Competitive Salary and Benefits
Full job details
We are a luxury Hotel Chain based in Europe and have made a foray into the Dubai’s bustling business and shopping District of Business Bay with our first flagship Hotel.
The Hotel blends cosmopolitan lifestyle and relaxation. This 5-star retreat features lively dining, leisure and entertainment choices and modern meeting facilities all of which are just a few steps away from the stunning blue waters of the Dubai Canal. Modern, chic and contemporary, this hotel features 367 well-equipped, modern and comfortable rooms and suites, all of which offer incredible views.
About the Role:
A role has arisen for a highly motivated and hardworking individual. The main purpose of this position is to actively contribute to the successful achievement of Hotel’s goals of High Standard Quality Guest Service.
Your key duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Ensures the overall cleanliness of the hotel, including accurate scheduling of periodical cleaning plans, etc.
- She/he informs him/herself constantly about new cleaning machinery, cleaning chemicals and cleaning procedures arising on the market.
- Supervises compliance to hotel rules and regulations and exercises disciplinary measures as needed.
- Conducts hotel inspections.
- Prepares and/or adjusts departmental job descriptions for each job category.
- Controls, requests and purchases all supplies related to Housekeeping and Laundry as well as the linen and uniforms for all other departments.
- Controls inventories and costs of linen, guest and cleaning supplies, controls Housekeeping equipment.
- Keeps records of linen inventory, uniforms and other applicable items.
- Involves in annual budget.
- Promotes teamwork within the department as well as a sense of fairness.
- Health & Safety: To ensure that all staff in the Housekeeping department knows and understands safety procedures and effective reporting is maintained.
- Ensures all staff has a safe environment within which to work and ensures all staff adopts safe working habits.
- Checks regularly the night shift for cleaning.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have educated to degree-level or above in a relevant discipline with appropriate professional qualifications and up to date professional knowledge. You will possess 1+ years in a similar position in a 4* Or 5* property.
You will have a high degree of ‘emotional intelligence’, remaining rational and calm under pressure as well as open-minded and excited by cultural and professional diversity.
Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English is a must.
About the Benefits:
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes Basic + Accommodation + Transport + Meals + Laundry + Air Tickets + Medical Insurance.