DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE -OMAN
CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN A WORLD CLASS LEISURE CLUB IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Job Title: DEMI CHEF DE PARTIE
AL MOUJ GOLF CLUB, OMAN
To fully understand and perform your job accountabilities and personal competencies as described below. Working with your team to deliver the class mission. Outstanding customer service.
Check daily business:
First thing every morning check with your senior chef on duty for the following:
- Special requirements
Inform Chef De Partie of ordering needs:
- Inform your Chef De Partie about anything that you need ordering for your section.
- Always think 48 hours ahead for functions where possible.
- Always inform your Chef De Partie about any spoilage so he can re-order.
- Always be available for receiving and putting always of all deliveries.
- Always count what you receive
- Make sure it is good condition and of good quality.
- Always make it is of correct weight
- Always store : Quickly
- When putting away all delivering always ensure that you promptly rotate stock which will stop the following: Spoilage
Using new instead of old
- Make sure all food is cling filmed and with the correct date.
- All meat, fish and poultry are correctly stored to stop cross contamination.
Experience & Qualifications:
Hotel school graduate or equivalent.
Fluency in written and spoken English
2 years experience in a 5 star establishment.
Knowledge of proper use of equipment.
Knowledge of hygiene and safety standards and proper use of equipment.