CHEF DE PARTIE -OMAN
CAREER OPPORTUNITY IN A WORLD CLASS LEISURE CLUB IN THE MIDDLE EAST
Job Title: CHEF DE PARTIE
AL MOUJ GOLF CLUB, OMAN
To fully understand and perform your job accountabilities and personal competencies as described below. Working with your team to deliver the class mission. Outstanding customer service.
Advance knowledge of all functions:
- Check with Executive Chef of all functions and special requirements, outlet preparation lists and change of brands.
- Check on weekly function board
- Check on monthly function forecast
To order all consumable products, 96 hours in advance:
- To check function list net weight requirements up to 96 hours in advance
- To check with chef any unusual requirements for basic products, i.e. imported products.
- To evaluate market lists before ordering
- Order on market list and cross check with chef.
To produce end of product 12 hours in advance:
- Inspect delivery for correct temperatures, quality and correct count (weight) etc.
- Re-pack in correct containers
- Separate for storage
- Ensure correct and strict storage procedures.
To ensure fill hygiene procedures:
- Produce brand product to list requirement
- Ensure correct net weight count correct
- Ensure correct packaging
- Ensure correct production date and end date are tugged
- Apply strict rotation basis.
Experience & Qualifications:
Hotel school graduate or equivalent.
Fluency in written and spoken English
Experience in a similar position in a 5 star establishment.
Thorough understanding of quality control points in the entire food production cycle.
Knowledge of hygiene and safety standards and proper use of equipment.