Chef De Partie - International Cuisine
Attractive Salary & Competitive Benefits
Full job details
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced individual to join our vibrant culinary team as a Chef De Partie - International Cuisine.
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist.
- Continually strive to improve food preparation and presentations
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
- Prepare special meals or substitute items
- Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish
- Monitor the quality and quantity of food that is prepared
- Ensure the quality of the food items. Prepare and cook food according to recipes, quality standards, presentation standards, and food preparation checklist
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees
- Perform other reasonable job duties as & when required
- Demonstrate a commitment and support to all departmental and in house training programs.
- Respect the team members Effective and timely verbal and written communication.
- Lead by example at all times, ensuring all work related duties are conducted in a professional manner.
- Ensure uniforms and grooming standards are of a high standard and maintained.
- Co-operation and willingness to assist.
- Be punctual and on time for work and meetings
- Efficient and consistent work practices.
- Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by AYADA from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position.
- Employees with irregular attendance will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment
- Due to nature of the hospitality industry, colleagues may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the resort Upon employment,
- All colleagues are required to fully comply with AYADA rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of resort facilities Colleagues who violate AYADA rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of services.
- Diploma or Bachelor degree in Hotel Management or Culinary.
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Well groomed and with high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times
- Physically strong, energetic and dynamic person with a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control Self-motivated, hard-working, sensible, able to work under pressure,
- Pleasant, responsible, independent, initiative, outgoing personality and ability to communicate with people at all levels Providing services that are above and beyond for guest satisfaction and retention. Sets a positive example for guest relations.
KNOWLEDGE & COMPETENCIES:-
- Understanding the Business
- Team building
- Planning for Business
- Leading People
- Valuing Diversity
- Managing Operations
- Customer Focus
- Influencing Outcomes
- Drive for Results
- Minimum of 2-3 years' of work experience on the same position with a 5* Hotel or Resort.
- Maldives experience would be counted as an advantage.
- Must be well versed in multiple Asian Cuisines.
- Competitive Salary, Service Charge in USD.
- High quality staff housing with, Gym, Recreation area.
- Laundry, Staff Beach, Sports Field.
- Annual ticket.
- 6 working days a week.
- 30 calendar day’s annual leave
Recognized by the World Travel Awards as Europe's Leading Tourism Development Company; Aydeniz Group introduces its first property in the stunning Gafuu Atoll, Maldives. This exceptional luxury resort features 122 villas with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean, six outlets offering world-class cuisine, an extensive spa, scuba diving centre and an array of water sports. With superb amenities and impeccable service this 150,000 square meter island is heaven on earth. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt. Ltd. has been assigned with the development project of Maguhdhuvaa Island in Ghaafu Dhaalu Atoll of Maldives and has started its organization for a luxury resort project. Ahmet Aydeniz Maldives Pvt Ltd is newly incorporated as an affiliate company of Ahmet Aydeniz Insaat AS (one of the leading construction companies of Turkey, mainly involves in large scale infrastructure projects like dams, roads, airports, irrigation Networks as well as big scales of super structures in Turkey and abroad