Waiter and Supervisor
5 days left
- Job Level
Looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage enthusiasts.
As a Waiter / Waitress you are responsible to provide excellent service to our clients, ensuring their cafe visit will become a memorable experience whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Perform all necessary tasks to service food & beverage according to the standard of our cafe.
• Greet and seat customers and serve them in a friendly, discreet and personalized way.
• Acquire in depth knowledge of the menu in order to assist and provide advice to clients.
• Consistently monitor quality of food & beverage being served
• Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily
• Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet and upkeep of all service equipment
• Responsible for all service preparations before, during and after the service (mis-en-place & mis-en-scene)
• Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage
• Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue
Skills Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a diploma or high school degree.
Previous experiences as a Waiter / Waitress is required.
A good command of English and additional skills, like guest service and interpersonal are essentials.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will have a true passion for people and service along with a positive and pleasant attitude, staying calm under pressure, have attention to details and should possess following competencies:
Understanding the Job