HR & Training Manager
Planhotel Resorts &Hotels, Management Company of prestigious luxury resorts on the enchanting island of Maldives, is seeking an exceptional HR & Training Manager. This is an opportunity to expand your horizons by joining an innovative, unique and market leader in East Africa and Asia that offers genuine career prospects. The purpose of the position is to play an active, consultative and supportive role, coaching and developing employees and Management potential in all divisions within the hotel resulting in a highly motivated, flexible and multi skilled workforce.
· The successful candidate must be a hands-on operational professional
· Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Manager
· Previous experience within resort / tourism sector in the field
· Well versed in leadership and management skills
· Smart in inter-personal and communication skills
· Exceptional planning skills essential and managing people
· Experience of multi cultural environments necessary
· Strong in people management, development and striving to achieve results
· Adaptability to work in two locations and assertiveness to create a "togetherness"
· Able to foster a cooperative working climate, maximizing colleague motivation and productivity
· Must be able to deal effectively with junior and senior managers, local and expats staff
Hospitality professionals who wish to be considered for new challenges and be part of an expanding Hotels and Resorts group are invited to submit detailed CV in word format with a recent photograph. Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants who meet the above criteria will be short listed and contacted.