Full job details
Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort and Spa
Job Function / Summary:
The Role of the lifeguard is to ensure the safety and security of all guests and associates while manning the lifeguard post during duty times. An on duty lifeguard is prepared and ready to act at all times in the event of an emergency.
• Ensure that all guests are following the Swimming pool rules, especially with regards to safety.
• Assist any person experiencing difficulties using lifesaving techniques and First Aid/CPR where necessary.
• Ensure that lifesaving equipment is well maintained and in the correct position at all times.
• Ensure that all Swimming pool equipment is in clean condition
• Report all safety issues and incidents to the management.
• When not on lifeguard duty, assist with all Pool Attendant duties, or other duties as required by the management.
• To take initiative to carry out extra job-related tasks
• To be aware and to implement all relevant aspects of Health and Safety legislation and company procedures thereto.
• Attend training courses, internal and external which are deemed essential by the management.
The above key areas, responsibilities and activities reflect the items necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be construed as detailed description of all work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Key Result Areas:
As specified by Big 5 or goals in your PMP
Measures of Performance:
Big 5 or goals as set by supervisor
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
• Build Personal Effectiveness
• Create Competitive Advantage
• Create Team Focus
• Create High Performance Culture
• Lead People Development
• Lead Change and Innovation
Previous hospitality experience