Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Full job details
Swissôtel Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Saudi Arabia - Mecca
Housekeeping, Housekeeping Attendant
Laundry Attendant Primary Location : Kingdom of Saudi Arabia-Makkah-Swissôtel Makkah Employee Status : Regular
A passion for perfection” Swissôtel Hotels & Resorts is a distinctive group of deluxe hotels where we put the emphasis on our people. We strive to provide a motivating and rewarding environment that attracts inspired and talented people who are willing to bring news ideas, use & develop their knowledge to reinvent their career path. Swissôtel Makkah description : Swissôtel Makkah is Swissôtel's first hotel to open in Saudi Arabia. The hotel offers 1487 elegant rooms and suites with modern design, complementing the values of today’s Arab culture. As part of the prestigious Abraj Al Bait complex, the deluxe Swissôtel Makkah is a contemporary five-star hotel located in close proximity to the holy Masjid Al Haram, overlooking the Ka’aba and the Grand Mosque. Swissôtel Makkah is part of a new urban development, including two restaurants, one executive lounge, two meeting rooms and a business center. It has private entrances that make it easier for pilgrims to reach Al Masjid Al Haram. We invite you to be part of the dynamic Laundry team as Laundry Attendant. Summary of Responsibilities:
- The ability to follow proper payroll procedures.
- The ability to operate and maintain all washing machines.
- The ability to report any deficiencies or equipment malfunctions immediately to a supervisor or manager.
- The ability to sort, load and unload the washing machines with kitchen rags, uniforms, bed skirts, bedspreads, shower curtains, shower curtain liners, overlays, bath towels, face cloths, hand towels, sheets and pillow cases.
- The ability to store, requisition and utilize the proper chemicals for the washers.
- The ability to respond properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
- The ability to perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
- The ability to sort all linen and terry for housekeeping and food and beverage.
- The ability to weigh all loads and properly load the dryers.
- The ability to operate and maintain the dryers.
- The ability to properly dry different materials such as towels, uniforms, bath robes, bath rugs, kitchen rags, sheets and pillow cases.
- The ability to perform daily cleaning duties in the laundry/valet area.
- Previous laundry experience an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times