Competitive expatriate package
Full job details
Reminiscent of a 16th century Italian Palace, Palazzo Versace Dubai is a Neoclassical masterpiece with subtle traces of Arabian architecture. Featuring a striking entrance, high ceilings, landscaped gardens, and a range of well-crafted Italian furnishings, the hotel is truly symbolic of the Versace lifestyle.
Set in the heart of the Culture Village, less than 15 minutes away from Dubai International Airport and 8 minutes away from Burj Khalifa and Downtown Dubai, Palazzo Versace Dubai is conveniently located along the shores of the historic Dubai Creek. On arrival one is welcomed by the striking ‘Pietra di Fiume’ design of the iconic Medusa and Greek décor. A walk through the 5-star hotel’s public spaces reveals several exclusive designs and fabrics from the House of Versace, while the lagoon pools and reflection ponds complement the serenity of the lush gardens that surround the hotel – a true luxury retreat for leisure travellers.
Every single piece of furniture and fabric that adorns the hotel’s 215 hotel rooms and suites, and 169 residences, is designed and tailor-made by the House of Versace exclusively for the Palazzo Versace Hotel in Dubai. Each of the hotel’s 8 restaurants and bars is designed to have an al fresco terrace to reflect the heritage of Palazzos, where the internal court was the informal space to meet, dine and enjoy the weather. The three outdoor pools are decorated with mosaic tiles and surrounded by palm trees and flowers. The beautifully landscaped gardens and unobstructed views of the Dubai Creek and skyline, make this luxury hotel an ideal venue for weddings and social events in Dubai.
Responsible for answering all incoming calls originating from outside or within the hotel in a friendly and caring manner accordingly to the Palazzo Versace standards
- Very comprehensive knowledge of the Hotel and Residences, including all departments, services, outlets and Dubai
- Knows all the operation hours of all outlets and facilities as well as the extension number of all department outlets, executives and facilities
- Handle all internal and external calls into and out of the hotel in a courteous and efficient manner
- Ensure full awareness of all activities within the hotel in order to provide accurate information to all internal and external guests
- Ensure that all wake-up calls are in order and completely punctually as per the Palazzo Versace standards
- Maintain updated internal and employee telephone directory
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a Switchboard or Communication Center position
- 2 years’ experience in a Switchboard of a five-star hotel in the Middle East
- Operational knowledge of the Front Office operation and Organization
- Very well versed in Microsoft Office and related applications
- Preferably 1 additional language (Arabic, Russian, Chinese, French, Spanish, German)