Director of Sales & Marketing
Full job details
Divan Erbil Hotel consists of 250 bedrooms, 6 F & B Outlets, Garden, Indoor Swimming Pool, SPA, Vast Landscape, 11 Meetings & Events/Function Rooms and 2 Ballroom, Retail Shops, Terrace, Large Serviced Offices and Apartments.
- The Director of Sales & Marketing works closely with the General Manager to determine appropriate Sales and Marketing strategies in all market segments towards increasing the hotel revenues. He/she is also responsible for a maximum of occupancy of conferences, meetings and banquettes in order to achieve business opportunities and maintaining excellent customer service for both internal and external guests.
- The Director of Sales & Marketing renders networks to clients effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring hotels’ Sales & Marketing expenses are in accordance with yearly business plan and hotel profitability.
- Idealize a positive, involved, and collaborative team approach with all departments and maintain open communication with all colleagues.
- Develop, maintain and implement the budgeting and forecasting process.
- Develop, maintain and implement creative packages to fill identified need periods in all markets.
- Support in the achievement of overall Food and Beverage revenue.
- Direct, manage, train and counsel department’s staff. Oversee departmental topics.
- Minimum 5 years of GCC experience within 5 star branded hotels
- Candidates should know the region dynamics and market
- Ability to speak, write and converse advanced level of English
- Knowledge of Opera, PC skills
- Ability to impact on an emerging market
- Proven track record of working with government and corporate accounts
- Knowledge of using Opera and revenue impact systems
- Excellent presentation skills with attention to detail
- Ability to understand branding and drive revenue
- Ability to lead, develop and motivate your team
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent oral, written, verbal communication, interpersonal and presentation skills required
- Must be enthusiastic and efficient and able to work well with co-workers and management