Host/Hostess (Foguiera Restaurant) - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
Host/Hostess (Foguiera Restaurant) – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
The hostess/host is responsible for delivering great service to all guests, being knowledgeable and professional in doing so. The hostess is mostly responsible for receiving and seating the guests and having good communication with the waiting staff and kitchen about the guests.
- Responsible for carrying out all preparations for the service, like preparing table planning and menu’s.
- Making sure to work with clean equipment and surfaces.
- Making sure that he/she is always enthusiastic and delivering great service to all guests, the hostess is the first contact for the guests and should always be aware of that in answering email, phone or speaking with the guests directly.
- Keeping an eye on guests when they move or something changes and communicating this with waiting staff and kitchen.
- Taking orders and giving information to guests if required and clearly communicate this to colleagues.
- Making the waiting and kitchen staff aware of VIPs and special requests or needs from guests.
- During the service the hostess/host should be able to deal with challenges, changes and keep an eye on table turnovers.
- If necessary preparing orders like drinks and preparing snacks, bread.
- Responsible for cleaning tasks during and after service.
- Making sure that all the guest areas look immaculate.
- Attend departmental meetings if required.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.