Executive Assistant Manager Rooms - Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach
Executive Assistant Manager Rooms – Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, UAE
At Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach we are committed to creating caring experience – every person, every time. Our Associates have the opportunity to explore both personal and professional development opportunities throughout their careers.
Wyndham Hotel Group is the world’s largest hotel company based on number of hotels. As both a leading hotel brand franchisor and hotel management services provider, the company’s global portfolio consists of nearly 8,000 properties and approximately 679,100 rooms in 73 countries.
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
Ramada Plaza Jumeirah Beach, a 4-star hotel with views of the neighboring Dubai Marina and Palm Jumeirah, minutes from the vibrant culture and shopping of "The Walk" at JBR, Dubai Marina Yacht Club. Our deluxe hotel with 360 rooms has stylish studios feature a balcony to take in the view while our two - four bedrooms apartments and suites host separate living areas and kitchen. Executive Studios are also available, with complimentary breakfast, welcome drinks, secretarial services, and Happy Hours.
The Executive Assistant Manager Rooms (EAM Rooms) is responsible for ensuring the operation of Guest Services, Front Office, Concierge, Housekeeping, Laundry, Security and Engineering in an attentive, friendly, efficient and courteous manner, providing all guests with quality service while maximizing room revenue and productivity, and developing managers and employees. In the absence of the Cluster General Manager the EAM Rooms will be in charge of the property.
- Deputies for the Cluster General Manager in his absence
- Respond to all guest requests, problems, complaints and/or accidents arising in person or through reservations, comment cards, letters and/or phone calls, in an attentive, courteous and efficient manner. Follow up to ensure guest satisfaction
- Maintain a professional working relationship and promote open lines of communication with managers, Associates and other departments
- Ensure sign off of all Service Standards by Position competencies for Rooms division Managers
- Monitor oversold dates to ensure the maximization of room revenue
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily. Analyze rate variance, monitor credit report and maintain close observation of daily house count. Monitor selling status of house daily, i.e. flash report, allowances, etc. in conjunction with the Revenue department
- Assist in preparation of revenue and occupancy forecastin
- Be a champion of Wyndham Rewards
- Monitor all V.I.P.'s, special guests and requests
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction
- Work closely with the other Exec Com members to ensure cohesive communication in the property
- Manage the AES process for the operational departments ensure that the follow up meetings are done and the staff members have timely feedback.
- Ensure one CSR event takes place every quarter.
- To conduct or chair regular communication meetings with team(s) & actively participate in the relevant business meetings to facilitate effective communication.
- Take an active role in the annual budget process.
- Review with the CDoF/CDHR the payroll figures & challenge the HOD's with regards to over spending and casual usage.
- Submit weekly/monthly forecast
- Take an active role in the annual budget process
- Ensure all direct reports have a PDP to achieve their goals.
- Ensure that effective communication flow maintained at all times
- Actively participate in the community involvement projects and initiatives together with the hotel's management team
- Maintaining a business environment based on the Code of Conduct and Company vision.
In some locations around the world, Wyndham Hotel Group manages hotel properties on behalf of a third party owner. At many of those properties, the Hotel owner is the actual employer, and Wyndham Hotel Group performs recruiting and hiring functions on behalf of the owner. I understand and agree that, by applying through this site, I may be applying for a position with a company other than Wyndham Hotel Group where Wyndham Hotel Group is serving only as the recruiter and will not be my actual employer.