5 days left
- Job Level
About Murwab Hotel Group
Established in 2015, Murwab Hotel Group is Katara Hospitality’s standalone operating division which manages an international collection of boutiques upscale hotels and brands offering contemporary hospitality steeped in cultural heritage.
The Murwab Hotel group currently manages properties under its three main areas of business: Murwab Hotels, The Bürgenstock Selection as well as a collection of independent non-branded upscale properties.
Murwab Hotels is a contemporary collection of stylish upscale hotels that offer dynamic and engaging hospitality. Murwab Hotels connect with local culture and traditions to offer truly authentic experiences.
About Simaisma, a Murwab Resort
Located 30 minutes north of Doha, this luxurious resort made of 52 spacious villas is spread across 1365m2 of oceanfront and with direct access to the beach. The resort features scenic two-, three-, and four-bedroom villas, a world-renowned spa, and authentic cuisines.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure that all Laundry staff is well trained and knowledgeable in the operation- of washing, pressing, dry cleaning, equipment and chemicals.
- Supervise all collection, sorting, Marking, washing, pressing, and delivery of guest items, staff uniform and hotel linen, up to the resort standard.
- Ensure the accuracy of bill made to the guest of valet, / Laundry services, immediately post them through the computer, and forward the copy to Front Office.
- Replace personal where needed
- Inspect Laundry Equipment, store and loading area on regular basis
- Ensure adequate supply of operating material
- Attend to guest complain and also inform Executive Housekeeper, of any such complain.
- Train the staff with the direction of Executive Housekeeper
- Liaises closely for Front Office, engineering, Linen & Uniform
- Ensure daily, weekly, monthly production report is maintained and prepare other that may be required by the Executive Housekeeper
- Perform periodic appraisals with all employees and give feed back to the Executive Housekeeper
- Attend all meetings as requested by the Executive Housekeeper
- Listen to employee grievances and will bring them to the attention of the Executive Housekeeper, also inform any disciplinary recommendation
- Ensure that Department break times are followed by the Laundry staff
- Perform duties delegated by Executive Housekeeper
- Maintain the par stock of the chemical and other cleaning agent