Island Hideaway re branded, as hideaway Beach resort & Spa is an exclusive luxury boutique resort situated on the privately owned uninhabited virgin island of dhonakulhi in North Maldives, Indian ocean. Currently the resort accommodates 10types of 100 villas. The island is a heaven of peace, tranquility and serenity. After an extensive renovation of the entire island we are proud to introduce 54 new luxurious water villa's, new dining concept and additional services and facilities.
Members and awards won by Island hideaway:
- A Member of the responsible Hotels of the World
- Top 25 Hotels for families in Asia 2012- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Small Hotels Maldives 2011- Awarded by International Hotels Award.
- Certificate of Excellence 2011- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Best Spa in a Beach Resort 2010- Awarded by Tripadvisor
- Award of Excellence 2010- Awarded by Wine Spectator
- Indian ocean's Best Leading villa 2009- Awarded by World Travel awards.
- Best Independent Hotel Worldwide, Runner Up 2008- Awarded by luxury travel Awards
We are looking for a Training Manager
- Coordinate with department to deliver Training programs and leadership development interventions
- Monitor and conduct learning and development reviews with each department
- Prepare annual training plans and training calendars
- Promotes and informs employees about all training programs.
- Displays leadership in guest hospitality, exemplifies excellent customer service and creates a positive atmosphere.
- Helps employees identify specific behaviors that will contribute to Excellent Service Especially in F&B and Front Office department.
- Ensures employees receive on-going training to understand guest expectations.
- Uses effective training methods to ensure employees have a good understanding of guest satisfaction and can demonstrate guest satisfaction skills.
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
- Ensures all training and development activities are linked to the company’s mission and vision.
- Identifies performance gaps and works with managers to develop and implement appropriate training to improve performance.
- Establishes guidelines so employees understand expectations and parameters.
- Tailor specific trainings in F&B, Housekeeping & Front Office.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Human resources or Related field
- 3-5 years’ experience as a Training Manager in a Cruiseship/ 5* Resort / Hotel
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Ability to be proactive, Self – motivated, and self- directed
- Depth of practical experience in both technical and non-technical training
- Demonstrated commitment to excellent customer services
- Should have knowledge in F&B, House Keeping and Front Office operation.
All candidates compatible with the requirements are welcome to apply.
The package includes basic salary + Service charge, Free accommodation, meals and laundry and many other benifits.
Working hours - 6 days a week with one day off. 30 days annual leave on completion of 1 year of service.