Revenue Analyst / E commerce
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Full job details
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting up pricing strategy & policy
- Manage the inventory effectively to maximize revenue
- Preparing Monthly forecast & yearly budget
- Market Intelligence: Conducting competitive & demand analyses
- Providing critical analysis of chosen strategies,
- Preparing room statistics and general demand factors for efficient and balanced selling
- To liaise with Front Office, Sales and Marketing and Reservations.
- Hiring, training, supervising and managing performance of our Reservations team.
- You would further be responsible for defining objectives and monitoring Hotel’s e-commerce strategies and online marketing plans. Developing relevant budgets, monitoring productivity and preparing various status reports shall be part of your KPOs
- Manage and improve the hotel website, channel management and global distribution systems
- Improve hotel revenue through diverting online channels to hotel website
- Increase hotel reputation and revenue share by partnering with different OTA
- Prepare effective contracts to increase revenue
- Prepare event and social gatherings to improve the online brand reputation
- Assist the Marketing & Communications Manager in developing and increasing traffic through direct and semi-direct online channels that will improve the overall revenue for the property and other key financial and customer matrix.
- Assist in evaluating the performance of our branded website and give suggestions for how to promote and improve the presence of the hotel on the web, with the intention of increasing number of bookings and keeping the website up to date
- Monitor, implement and execute the active presence of the property on all Social Media tools to maximize the online exposure of the property.
- Develop the e-newsletters and any other online advertising mediums pertaining to the property in addition to handling its presence on partners’ e-newsletters.
- Ensure the property’s content (photography & descriptions) in all online channels remain accurate and brand compliant.
- Conduct regular quality assurance audits on the hotel’s descriptive content & images to ensure parity on all channels and integrity with brand website.
- Load and update content (photography & descriptions) for the property on all online channels in consultation with the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Monitor and assess the property’s reviews on online portals and ensure that official feedback from the hotel is in place whenever necessary.
- Assist in identifying and evaluating new marketing opportunities to increase direct internet traffic and drive online production.
- Assist in evaluating the online presence and rate position of immediate competitors.
- Assist the Manager of Marketing & Communications in monitoring and implementing the full year Online Marketing and advertising plan.
- 2 - 4 years of experience in similar role.
- Good analytical skills.
- Knowledge in developing standards of operations and strategic processes
Gloria Hotel shall provide an equal opportunity in all aspects of employment and career progress when it comes to gender, nationality, religion, ethnicity, disability and shall not tolerate any illegal discrimination or harassment of any kind