Front Office Agent
Competitive salary available
Full job details
Hoteliers since 1897, Kempinski has travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of its European heritage.
A luxurious alpine retreat in the heart of the desert, Kempinski Hotel Mall of the Emirates is a landmark Dubai hotel and one of Kempinski’s most unique city properties. It combines exciting shopping, entertainment and dining options with lavish accommodation, including 15 spacious but cozy ski chalets overlooking Ski Dubai.
The Front Desk Agent is responsible for checking–in and checking-out our guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski procedures and standards. At all times, the successful applicant will display a professional and positive image of the hotel as you will plays a crucial role in the first and last impression the guest will have of the hotel.
- Adhering to the luxury standards of Kempinski Hotels; you will be the face of the company within our Front Office Department.
- Checking in guests upon their arrival and performing guest check out for the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski Hotel procedures and standards.
- Upon check in you will register guests and assign rooms; accommodating special requests whenever possible; using suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel.
- Actively promote our services and available offers in a calm, professional and courteous manner whilst remaining sensitive to the guests' needs.
- Verifying the guest’s method of payment and following established credit-checking procedures or refers cash handling payment to cashiers.
- Upon check out, processing the guest check out procedures.
- Receives payment from guest. Settles the guest account and gives him/her a copy of the invoice.
- Handling all front office cashier’s transactions such as posting charges to guests, taking room payment and exchanging foreign currency according to the procedures.
- Answers all guest requests and questions in a friendly and caring manner, whether by telephone or in person, provides/receives information and takes appropriate actions or refers the matters to the relevant persons to handle.
- Coordinates room status updates with the housekeeping department by notifying them of all group check-outs, late check-outs, early check-ins and special requests.
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in a similar position in a 5 star hotel
- Knowledge of OPERA System
If you are being considered for this position, you will receive an invitation from us within 30 days